My Podcast is Now Live!


Hello there! :) I'm thrilled to announce that my podcast "A Day In The Life Of RJ" is now live! This is an enhanced version of my new self-hosted blog "A Day In The Life Of RJ" because it contains rich media (meaning audio, video and the like). It took me a little less than two days to set everything up ( see blog here) but I'm very happy with the result. You can check it out at my blog link above or if you want to hear me in your iTunes or iPods, you can can download specific podcasts or sign-up for real-time feeds (updates) powered by FeedBurner. I will be podcasting audio-based journals (maybe videos as well--in the future) of daily adventures and misadventures at home and elsewhere, will express views on certain political and social issues, rant and rave about movies, tips and tricks on how I do stuff and a lot more.. Subscription is not a must but if you do subscribe to my feeds/podcasts, please let me know so I can thank you by writing a review about your blog on my site or podcasting about your site as well. Cool, huh? :) Thanks for your time! Have a nice day! :)





No comments: