I Signed Up for PPP!


Hello all! You may have noticed changes in my blog since last night. I've long been toying with the idea of trying pro-blogging for a change, but I've never really got the time to research on it until now. All over the net, there are hundreds I guess, if not thousands of companies that do blog sponsorship through blog advertising. As if tv, print and radio weren't enough, and evidently it isn't, marketing and advertising has tapped into the blogworld resource. The world has definitely changed a lot since then. The emergence of such companies opened up a whole world of opportunity for advertisers and bloggers alike, considering that they will now benefit from each other. Of all the companies offering pro-blogging jobs, and mind you, there are a lot ( and most of them are actually scams, so beware), I was convinced that PayPerPost (PPP) is the real deal. I did a lot of net research and read from a lot of people who actually benefited from PPP in more ways than you can imagine. And for a stay-at-home mom like me who enjoys writing, this seemed like such a great opportunity to pass up. I actually had second thoughts about doing pro-blogging if only for the reason that I might not be able to write about things that I love in exchange for this money-making blog topics. That to me is not a sacrifice I'm willing to take. I love writing and the last thing I'd ever want to happen is to sound dull and boring because of I've lost interest in what I write about, or worse, be forced to write about things I do not like at all. But PPP seemed too good to be true. And even so, I wanted to give it a try and see how far this will take me. Right now, PPP and myself are on a "getting-to-know-you" stage. And I'm so eager to know more about PPP. With PayPerPost, you don't have to sacrifice anything. You can and will always write only of things you love, love, love. I thought this wouldn't be possible for a paid blog but it is with PPP. The burning question for those who are not familiar with it is of course, the payment terms. How do I get paid? Don't we all love the answer to that question? :) PayPerPost as the name suggests, pays you per post (per article). And it pays you by sending credits to your PayPal. So if you don't have a PayPal account yet (where have you been all these years?), I suggest you sign up for a PayPal account first. Don't you worry, it's not rocket science, it's definitely easier than preparing your tax returns.. :) I remember the first time I stumbled upon PPP on a Google search, that was towards the end of last year. I was itching to try it but felt disappointed when I found out that your blog has to be 90 days old based on your first post and should have at least 20 posts at least for it to be approved. And so I waited, I almost forgot all about it until I scanned my e-mail and saw the PPP message when I first signed up. I resubmitted my blog last night and was immediately approved. Their response time is oh so fast. It's good to know though that effective yesterday, blog requirements are not as strict as before. Now, you can have your 30-days-old and up blog approved as long as it has at least 10 posts! I wish I had that chance! :) So to all bloggers out there, I suggest you sign up now. There's absolutely nothing to lose and a lot to gain! Join me now and let's give it a shot. I know you guys have been blogging for the longest time now. It's about time time that you get paid to blog now! Who knows, it might just be well worth it. And I'm pretty sure it will be. Hmmm, I wonder what I'll do with all the money I'll get...hahaha! :) Let me know what you think! Bye for now, I've got some blogging to do (about things i love, of course). :) All the best!

4 comments:

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi RJ,my name is Tom Hardy and I manipulate photos in Photoshop.Could I use the photos from your blog?Thanks Tom Hardy

RJ Marmol said...

Hello Tom. I appreciate your effort to ask for permission. :) Which particular photos would you want to manipulate? So long as credit is given to my me and my blog site (a link back if possible) and so long as it is done in good taste (I've seen your work on your blog, and they're all good by the way), then it's okay. :) Give me the link when you're done. :) Cheers!

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi RJ,I've completed three artworks using your photos.I'd like to e-mail them to you.What's your address?Thanks Tom Hardy

RJ Marmol said...

Hi again Tom! Nice to hear from you again. I'd be delighted to see the photos. I'm sure it's awesome! Please e-mail them to ceciliareginamarmol@yahoo.com . Thanks Tom! All the best! :) Can I also create a link back to your site? :) Cheers!